My name is Adam Haverly and I am a carpenter, I work with timber to construct, install and maintain our buildings and heritage.
I work with timber in many different forms, from structural carcassing works to fine finishing details.
- Roof repairs and new additions
- Staircases – fitting and restoration
- Studwork and plasterboarding
- Joisting and flooring – new fitting and repairs including solid wood flooring
- Build in storage solutions
- Doors fitted and repaired
- Skirtings, architraves and moldings fitted
- Gates, fencing and decking.
- General refurbishment work undertaken.
- There are many other jobs I do that may not be listed here, just ask!
I’m also a keen ale drinker, who can often be found ‘testing’ Harveys throughout pubs in Sussex.
Leave a Reply